If you're looking for a place to experience unspoiled natural beauty, Belarus is definitely worth a visit. With its rolling hills, pristine forests and wide-open plains, the country offers plenty of opportunities for outdoor enthusiasts. Here are some of the top highlights:
1. The Belovezhskaya Pushcha National Park is one of the largest forest reserves in Europe and is home to a wide variety of plant and animal species. It's also home to the Bialowieza Forest, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
2. The Maladzyechna Hills are a popular destination for hikers and nature lovers. The area is known for its tranquil forests and picturesque landscapes.
3. The Berezina River is a popular spot for fishing and canoeing. The river is also known for its beautiful canyons and gorges.
4. The Dnieper River is one of the longest rivers in Europe and offers plenty of opportunities for outdoor activities like rafting and kayaking.
5. The Naroch Lake is the largest lake in Belarus and a popular spot for swimming, fishing and boating.
So if you're looking for an exciting and unique travel destination, be sure to add Belarus to your list! You won't be disappointed.