If you're looking for an adventure destination with plenty of natural beauty to explore, South Sudan is the perfect choice. From the soaring peaks and plunging valleys of the Imatong Mountains to the vast expanses of the White Nile, this is a country that's packed with attractions. Here are some of our top highlights:
1. The Sudd, one of the world's largest wetlands and home to a huge variety of wildlife.
2. The Maridi Swamps, another great place to see wildlife including hippos and crocodiles.
3. The wide open plains around Juba, where you can watch traditional villages dotting the horizon.
4. The stunning scenery of the Imatong Mountains.
5. The thundering Victoria Falls, one of Africa's most impressive waterfalls.
6. The dramatic White Nile, winding its way through the heart of the country.
7. The ancient temples of Pinyudo and Gebel Barkal.
8. The friendly people of South Sudan, always happy to welcome visitors.
So if you're looking for an adventure with plenty of natural beauty, be sure to put South Sudan on your list!